Naagin 5: Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal, Sharad Malhotra talk about their grand entry in the show

Naagin 5: Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal, Sharad Malhotra talk about their grand entry in the show

Naagin 5 began last week and the first episode has been a huge hit. Fans have loved the new story of Sarvashresth Adi Naagin, Naag, and Cheel. The show began with the Sarvashresth Adi Naagin sharing her story with Brinda from Naagin 4. Later, we saw Hina Khan, Mohit Malhotra and Dheeraj Dhoopar giving the show a fantastic start as Naageshwari, Hridaay and Cheel Aakesh. They totally nailed it with their brilliant acts. As per the story, Cheel Aakesh kills Hridaay as he wanted to win Adi Naagin. However, Naageshwari kills Cheel and decides to die with Hridaay. Now, they are reborn as Bani, Jay and Veer. Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal and Sharad Malhotra are now the leads of the show. The show has reached the top five on the TRP list in its first episode itself. Surbhi Chandna and Mohit Sehgal's chemistry is already the talk of the town and we are sure that it will be one of the hits pairs of the television industry. Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal and Sharad Malhotra recently in an interview with Pinkvilla spoke about the success of their first episode.

Surbhi Chandna said, "The show Naagin comes with a legacy and many revered artists that have been a part of the show before. It is my honor to be a part of such a popular show. I am feeling, excitement, nervousness, all kinds of mixed emotions and I am looking forward to having a wonderful experience." Mohit Sehgal aka Jay also expressed his happiness on being a part of the show. He shared, "I am very excited to be back on screen and to entertain my fans with Naagin 5. I couldn't be happier and grateful to work with Ekta Kapoor and the channel for this wonderful opportunity. I am very excited for this new beginning in my life and look forward to a spectacular journey ahead." Sharad Malhotra who plays the bad boy Veer said, "I am extremely happy to be a part of the Naagin franchise, and I'm very thankful to Ekta for giving me another opportunity to showcase my talent on one of the best shows on Indian television. The viewers can expect some major fireworks in the 5th season of the show. The scale of the show is grand this time around and the plot twists will ensure that there is always something new and exciting happening in the show every week."

Earlier, Hina Khan had shared her happiness about the success of the supernatural show. The actress did an impromptu Instagram live and expressed her gratitude to fans. She said, "Thank you to each one of you. I love you guys. You guys never disappoint me. Thank you for the brilliant Naagin launch. We've got amazing numbers and ratings, though I have told you I was there only for the launch."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/naagin-5-surbhi-chandna-mohit-sehgal-sharad-malhotra-talk-about-their-grand-entry-in-the-show-1674532/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments