'Rumours of relationship with Aly Goni is affecting my friendship with him,' says Jasmin Bhasin

'Rumours of relationship with Aly Goni is affecting my friendship with him,' says Jasmin Bhasin

The relationship rumours of TV actors Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni has been in the news for quite sometime now. While the duo has been denying these rumours everytime, the Naagin 4 actress said that this reports are affecting her friendship with Aly. Talking to E Times, the gorgeous lady said, "I have always maintained that Aly and I are best of friends, I am not in a relationship with him. For the past two years, I am being called his girlfriend. Earlier, I would laugh off these rumours, but now, they have started to affect me. When I am linked with close friends, it affects my friendship with them, and that's upsetting."

She added, "I am an independent girl, who is working hard to create an identity for myself and I don't want to be known just as someone's girlfriend. We talk about women empowerment, but why is it that instead of appreciating a woman for her work and recognising all her sacrifices and struggles, all we do is tag her as someone's girlfriend? I request people to actually empower and respect women, and not just talk about it."

The actress concluded on a lighter note as she said, "These rumours are affecting my personal life. I am looking for certain qualities in my ideal partner and Aly doesn't meet that criteria for sure (laughs!)." On the other hand, reacting to these rumours Aly had said, "It doesn't affect our friendship. She is my best friend. People will keep saying what they want to and we can't control it. I think once she has someone in her life, a boyfriend, or I have a girlfriend in my life, only then will this stop coming in the media. I am waiting for my special someone who would walk into my life, my perfect partner. I just hope when that happens these rumours will stop."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/rumours-of-relationship-with-aly-goni-is-affecting-my-friendship-with-him-says-jasmin-bhasin-1673027/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments