Shruti Haasan opens up on the nepotism debate; says, 'I'm very well aware of my surname, but still feel like an outsider' [Exclusive]

Shruti Haasan opens up on the nepotism debate; says, 'I'm very well aware of my surname, but still feel like an outsider' [Exclusive]

Shruti Haasan needs no introduction, and, in fact, needed no introduction from the day she entered this world, given that her mother is yesteryear actress Sarika, and her father is the legendary doyen of Indian cinema, Kamal Haasan. Well aware of her lineage, the actress recently addressed the nepotism debate in an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, where she admitted, "I am very well aware of my surname and what it means and how it's opened doors, but I still feel like an outsider." The Race Gurram actress also talked about her new single, Edge, written, composed and performed by her and shot entirely on her phone, which has already crossed a million views, and the balance she has found between films and music after taking a sabbatical earlier from acting. Watch Shruti Haasan's exclusive interview above...



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/video-gallery/bollywood-news-shruti-haasan-opens-up-on-the-nepotism-debate-says-im-very-well-aware-of-my-surname-but-still-feel-like-an-outsider-exclusive-1673942/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments