Sonu Sood continues to be the messiah during pandemic, sends 300 migrants to their villages for Ganesh Chaturthi

Sonu Sood continues to be the messiah during pandemic, sends 300 migrants to their villages for Ganesh Chaturthi

Bollywood actor, Sonu Sood continues to be a messiah in the tough crisis of pandemic as the Simmba star now sent 300 migrants to their villages for Ganesh Chaturthi. Speaking about it, the actor informed Mumbai Mirror, "Recently, some migrant workers who live in Lalbaug and behind the Siddhivinayak temple in Prabhadevi reached out to me with a plea. I organised buses for them with all the necessary permissions. The first batch of around 300 left five days ago and another batch will leave soon."

The actor also revealed how his two Eshaan and Ayaan are contributing in this noble cause as he added, "They get a lot of messages on social media from people in need and we follow up on them. They have realised that there's joy in giving back to the society. They stand by my side and listen to me speak to them and take care of their needs. I feel reassured knowing they will carry my good deeds forward when they grow up." When asked whether they will step in films, he replied, "It's too early to take a call on that. I just tell them to work hard and focus on studies for now. When the time comes and

they want to, I will be there for them too."

Sonu Sood, who also brings Lord Ganesha home, will celebrate in a controlled way. "We need to take care of ourselves given the times we are living in but it's the family that makes a festival worth celebrating and I am lucky to have mine around me. And what's more is I now have a family in every state. People send me pictures from their home and make me a part of their celebrations. I have done movies that earned big but this is the role-of-a-lifetime in the biggest blockbuster ever. Now, I realise that the reason I came to this city was to help these people."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sonu-sood-continues-to-be-the-messiah-during-pandemic-sends-300-migrants-to-their-villages-for-ganesh-chaturthi-1673065/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments