Adhyayan Suman on being dragged into Kangana Ranaut's drug row: I request everyone to not associate me with that person

Adhyayan Suman on being dragged into Kangana Ranaut's drug row: I request everyone to not associate me with that person

Kangana Ranaut has been running this campaign against substance abuse in Bollywood ever since the drug angle has been linked in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case. The actress wants to expose the whole drug cartel of Bollywood. Adhyayan Suman's name has been linked in cases as his interview from 2016 has been recalled. It is also being said that Adhyayan will also be interrogated by the NCB officials over the same. He has even refused to react and has requested people to not link his name with Kangana Ranaut.

"I do not really want to talk about that phase of my life. I said what I had to in 2016. I have tolerated a lot in my life, and now, I am not going to get manipulated by anything or anyone. My father, veteran actor Shekhar Suman, makes sure I stay on the right path. Over the past few years, I have very well understood who is playing what game and with whom," Adhyayan Suman told Mumbai Mirror.

"The time period which is being talked about all over again was the most frightening phase of my life and I do not want to revisit it all over again. It was a very dark phase and I request everyone to not associate me with that person (Kangana)," the Heartless actor added.

Adhyayan refused to react on the same saying, "I know why my name is being dragged into it but I do not want to comment. I cannot say anything and I do not even want to say anything." The actor said that he wants to curb substance abuse in the industry and has plans to spread awareness about its harmful effects. He will soon be coming with a song on the same. "I am trying to be strong at the moment so that I can work on curbing these social issues. I want to spread awareness about the harmful effects of drugs through music. I also have a song related to it, which I am preparing to launch soon." Adhyayan added.

In his earlier interviews that have been doing the rounds of social media and media portals, Adhyayan could be seen claiming that the Manikarnika actress had once asked him to take drugs. He also said that the actress regularly took hash and he too had tried the narcotic substance.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/adhyayan-suman-on-being-dragged-into-kangana-ranauts-drug-row-i-request-everyone-to-not-associate-me-with-that-person-1683120/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments