Amidst NCB's investigation, Kangana Ranaut's old drug addict confession video goes viral — watch it here

Amidst NCB's investigation, Kangana Ranaut's old drug addict confession video goes viral — watch it here

Kangana Ranaut is on an expos spree. The actress wants to bring out the dark side of the Bollywood industry which is a drug addict (the actress claims about 99 per cent of Bollywood industry is into drugs). It all began when the Narcotics Control Bureau, who is investigating the drug angle related to the Sushant Singh Rajput case, found a link to Rhea Chakraborty and others. Kangana tweeted out saying that she is ready to give a statement to the NCB and give names of people who are involved in substance abuse. She claimed that (almost) all Bollywood parties involve taking drugs. Amidst all of this and more, the actress's old drug addict confession video is going viral over the internet.

The video was originally posted on her Twitter handle sometime in March. Kangana Ranaut was stationed at her hometown in Manali back then. In the video, we can hear her admitting to becoming addicted to drugs. "Soon as I ran away from my house, I became a film star in a couple of years and a drug addict. So much stuff was happening in my life, I fell into the hands of such people and all of this happened while I was still a teenager. Imagine how dangerous I am," she said in the video. In case you haven't seen it yet, have a dekko here:

Earlier, the actress had requested Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Vicky Kaushal to undergo a blood test for drugs. She herself came forward to test herself. "I am more than happy to oblige @MumbaiPolice @AnilDeshmukhNCP please do my drug tests investigate my call records if you find any links to drug peddlers ever I will accept my mistake and leave Mumbai forever, looking forward to meet you (Slightly smiling face)," she had tweeted out.

What do you have to say about Kangana's confession? Let us know your thoughts by tweeting to us @bollywood_life .



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/amidst-ncbs-investigation-kangana-ranauts-old-drug-addict-confession-video-goes-viral-watch-it-here-1685272/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments