Did you know before Balika Vadhu, Shashank Vyas aka Jagya gave 285 auditions?

Did you know before Balika Vadhu, Shashank Vyas aka Jagya gave 285 auditions?

Popular TV actor, Shashank Vyas, who became a household name for the portrayal of Jagya in late Pratyusha Bannerjee, Anup Soni, Surekha Sikri's Balika Vadhu, has witnessed many ups and downs in his professional career. While the actor came to Mumbai in 2009, to become an actor, he recently revealed about his struggling phase before bagging Balika Vadhu.

Talking to Times Now Digital, the actor said, "I gave around 285 auditions or more than that before I came in contact with the producers of Balika Vadhu. I came to Mumbai in the year 2009. I was in search of acting and was giving auditions everywhere. The producers of Balika Vadhu, called me for some audition, after looking at my pictures and I got a call the next day. I was taking chakkar(rounds) 3-4 times as things were not getting materialised. They made me sign a confirmation letter and I signed it but for 10 days there was nothing".

"I asked the person who was for the major casting part that ok brother I am a struggler and need money. I am coming and going, which was not happening. I have signed a confirmation letter and have said no to other work," he added.

The actor recently questioned government on its decision of keeping IPL as he told Spotboye, "I just have one question, was it so important to have the IPL this year? We have all been through a really tough time in the past couple of months, so many lives were lost, GDP has shrunk, the economy has been hit so badly, the unemployment rate is at an all-time high, COVID-19 cases are increasing by the day, we are on the verge of fighting a war with China, the list is endless. And these are some bigger issues that I have mentioned. There are other issues that have been completely ignored, and nobody even talks about it, like the small businesses that were shut down, students facing problems with online classes, etc. But we are focussed on a game, is it our priority?"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/did-you-know-before-balika-vadhu-shashank-vyas-aka-jagya-gave-285-auditions-1691163/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments