Guess the Price: Alaya F's co-ord skirt-top could buy you a Kindle

Guess the Price: Alaya F's co-ord skirt-top could buy you a Kindle

Alaya F made her debut this year with Jawaani Jaaneman and the actress impressed everyone with her on-camera skills. Even before that, Alaya has been taking the industry by a storm with her fashionable spotting. Though a newbie in the entertainment world, she is not new to the fashion world as her mother, Pooja Bedi, was quite a fashionista during her time. Recently, Alaya shared some pictures on social media, which caught our attention. The actress was seen wearing a mint-hued crop top and skirt. The crop top had a dramatic-ruffled detailing, accentuating her toned physique really well. The actress opted for dewy makeup and painted her lips in glossy pink. She let her hair loose on her back like she was ready to hit the club anytime.

"OBSESSED with this outfit from @bhaane! Thank you @sonamkapoor! Couldn't resist doing a mini photoshoot at home," Alaya F captioned her mini-photoshoot at home. In case you missed it, have a dekko here

Now, can you guess what would be the cost of this co-ord set? Hint: It can buy you a Kindle. Give up? Well, a Kindle costs around Rs. 8,000. Whereas, this flirty skirt and crop-top co-ord set costs about Rs 8,900. Fits the bill for all avid readers out there, doesn't it Check out the price of the outfit below:

Alaya F outfit price Alaya F outfit price

Alaya recently revealed that she wants to challenge herself with each new project. "I want to do all types of films. Everyone tells me that this is a very diplomatic answer. But I swear on anything, I don't think I could ever choose. I want to do all sorts of films and I hope that I have the luxury and opportunity to do all sorts of films," Alaya told IANS.

"I don't want to get comfortable in any way. I want to keep challenging myself. I want to keep pushing myself. I want to see what best I can do. You know, I'm so grateful that my performance in Jawaani Jaaneman was well received. I'm so grateful for that. I just want to hopefully keep doing that. I want to keep surprising people. I want to always put my best foot forward no matter what the genre is, or who the director is," she added.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/style/bollywood-news-guess-the-price-alaya-fs-coord-skirt-top-can-buy-you-a-kindle-1688270/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments