Himansh Kohli travels to Mukteshwar for a ‘little breather’ after testing NEGATIVE for coronavirus

Himansh Kohli travels to Mukteshwar for a ‘little breather’ after testing NEGATIVE for coronavirus

Himansh Kohli who was tested positive for coronavirus earlier, this month has revealed that he tested negative through an Instagram post. He has travelled to Mukteshwar and posted a picture from there. Along with this picture, he revealed about being tested negative and thanked his fans and well-wishers for their sweet messages. He wrote, "Thank you everyone for the innumerous messages, DMs, stories, etc. which helped me recover better and sooner. I apologise for being unavailable all this time but I was physically and mentally drained. I am feeling better now and have tested negative in the Covid-19 test done yesterday. "

He also sent good wishes to the ones who were battling Covid-19. He wrote, "To all those who are still fighting this war against Covid, I wish you lots of strength. Just remember that a happy and stable mind can fight anything. I have come to Mukteshwar for a little breather/recovery and plan to stay here for sometime. Hope you all are great too, will be available for chit-chats, comment replies, funny responses, etc.Love to one & all " Take a look at his post here:

 

It was on September 4 when Himansh Kohli had informed fans that he had tested positive for coronavirus days after his parents and sister were diagnosed with it. He had said, "While looking after my parents and sister, I started showing symptoms too and when I got checked for Covid-19 yesterday, I tested positive. I don't want to scare you all since the recovery rate is extremely high. But, all I want to tell everyone is that everybody reacts to this virus in a different way. In fact, all 4 of us in the family have visibly different symptoms and effects caused due to the virus. So, don't take it lightly and do everything in your power to safeguard yourself from it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/himansh-kohli-travels-to-mukteshwar-for-a-little-breather-after-testing-negative-for-coronavirus-1689087/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments