Hina Khan wants to break the barriers; says, 'Don't mind romancing on-screen son-in-law Mohsin Khan'

Hina Khan wants to break the barriers; says, 'Don't mind romancing on-screen son-in-law Mohsin Khan'

Hina Khan is one of the most popular actresses of the television industry, who became a household name for her portrayal of Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. While the actress is now currently focusing on OTT contents and films, in a recent interview, the actress spoke that she wants to break the barriers and won't mind romancing her onscreen son-in-law Mohsin Khan.

Talking to E Times, the actress said, "I am making an effort to break the barriers which is why we were cast opposite each other. The makers of the song loved the love-hate relationship between Dheeraj and me in Naagin 5. I said yes immediately. I said why not break the barriers and set an example that no matter what characters you played in your last project, if you look good on-screen you should do the project. Tomorrow, if I am offered a song and I have to romance Mohsin Khan or Rohan Mehra on-screen I will do it why not. I will make sure I justify the song and we look good as a couple. End of the day we are actors and I feel nobody will question us. If we perform and our chemistry is visible, nobody is going to question us and it's high time we should break these stereotypes."

The actress was recently in a video opposite Dheeraj Dhoopar titled Humko Tum Mil Gaye. Talking about his Naagin 5 costar, Hina said, "Honestly, we spent a lot of time together while doing the song. We chatted a lot with each other. Dheeraj is a very simple person and is very dedicated towards his work. He recently shared with me that he had told his family and friends a few years ago that he wants to work with Hina. He told me he kept on manifesting it and it happened. I think all his manifestations have come true. Now, he is manifesting that he wants to do a film with me and I think that might also come true. And it's not like only he loves working with me, I would also like to work with him. I feel whatever he is manifesting and asking from the universe is coming true. Let's see what happens next."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/hina-khan-wants-to-break-the-barriers-says-dont-mind-romancing-on-screen-son-in-law-mohsin-khan-1688800/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments