‘I have always felt immensely secure in your presence,’ says Radhika Apte as she speaks in support of Anurag Kashyap

‘I have always felt immensely secure in your presence,’ says Radhika Apte as she speaks in support of Anurag Kashyap

Anurag Kashyap is in the middle of a storm as actress Payal Ghosh has made some severe accusations against him of alleged sexual misconduct. She spoke about how the filmmaker tried to force himself on her, and she managed to escape in the nick of time. Support has come in for Anurag Kashyap from many quarters. Radhika Apte who has worked with him in Sacred Games put out a message on Instagram. She wrote, "You have been one of my closest friends, you have inspired me and always supported me. You have always treated me as an equal and I cherish the mutual love and respect we have for each other. I have always felt immensely secure in your presence since the day I've known you. You have been and always will be my trusted friend. Love ya."

This comes after Taapsee Pannu and Richa Chadha came out in support of the Gangs Of Wasseypur maker, Radhika Apte is also by his side. In fact, Richa Chadha and Mahie Gill have condemned the fact that Payal Ghosh has dragged their name in this matter.

Anurag Kashyap's lawyer has now issued a statement on his behalf. It has been shared on the filmmaker's Instagram account. It reads, "My client, Anurag Kashyap, has been deeply pained by the false allegations of sexual misconduct that have recently surfaced against him. These allegations are completely false, malicious and dishonest. It is sad that a social movement as important as the #MeToo movement has been co-opted by vested interests and reduced to a mere tool for character assassination. Fictitious allegations of this nature seriously undermine the movement and seek to unconscionably trade upon the pain and trauma of the actual victims of sexual harassment and abuse. My client has been fully advised of his rights and remedies in law and intends to pursue them to the fullest extent."

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/i-have-always-felt-immensely-secure-in-your-presence-says-radhika-apte-as-she-speaks-in-support-of-anurag-kashyap-1689406/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments