'I joke that I attract love triangles,' says Ananya Panday

'I joke that I attract love triangles,' says Ananya Panday

After entertaining us with Student of The Year 2 and Pati Patni Aur Woh, Ananya Panday is gearing up for the release of Khaali Peeli, which will stream from tomorrow on a digital platform. Interestingly, this is the first project, where she is a solo heroine. Talking about it, the actress jokingly told Mumbai Mirror,"I joke that I attract love triangles. Even this film is a love triangle between Ishaan, me and a taxi. But I don't mind sharing Ishaan or rather Pooja doesn't mind sharing her Blackie with Chhamiya." Speaking about her character Pooja, she asserted, "It was so liberating playing her. I could get away with anything. Now, I hope a small part of me will always be like Pooja."

In this film, Ananya has done a lot of action sequences but revealed that earlier she was nervous to perform it. "But Parvez (Shaikh, action director) bhai's team made it a smooth ride, helping me at each turn. Now, I have a 'chaska' for doing stunts and want to do a full-fledged action film soon," said the gorgeous lady.

Talking about her costar Ishaan Khatter, Ananya said, "We had a lot of fun, both on and off screen. He was my partner-in-crime and we were constantly pulling each other's leg. I lucked out getting Ishaan as a co-star because he brought out something new in me. The two of us, along with Mak (Maqbool Khan, director), were an amazing trio, not just during the filming but doing everything else together as well." While concluding, she spoke about the lockdown effect and asserted, "The lockdown has made me more patient and I've realised that I don't need much. I'm happy with the smaller things that life has to offer. It has given me double the energy to get back to work. I know I won't be taking another break for a long time."

So, are you excited for Khaali Peeli? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/web-series/i-joke-that-i-attract-love-triangles-says-ananya-panday-1695324/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments