Naagin 5: Mohit Sehgal opens up on comparisons with Miley Jab Hum Tum costar Arjun Bijlani, says, 'I don’t pay attention to comparisons'

Naagin 5: Mohit Sehgal opens up on comparisons with Miley Jab Hum Tum costar Arjun Bijlani, says, 'I don’t pay attention to comparisons'

Naagin 5 began recently and has already won hearts. The show had an amazing start and was amongst the top five shows on the TRP charts in its first week itself. Mohit Sehgal is back on television after almost 3 years with Naagin 5. The actor plays Jay Mathur in the show who is an Icchadhari Naag. He has been appreciated for his performance in the show. The actor revealed that he would have been apprehensive about taking it up if he had been approached during the first season. In an interview with ETimes, he said, "If 'Naagin' was offered to me during its first edition, I would have thought twice, wondering how it would shape up. However, by now, everyone knows how it's made, so I had no apprehensions about exploring the genre. In fact, Sanaya was very happy for me. She told me to not think and just take it up."

Mohit was also asked if he feared being compared to Arjun Bijlani who has been his first costar in Miley Jab Hum Tum and who was also the male lead in the first season of Naagin. Mohit and Arjun have been good friends since their Miley Jab Hum Tum days. Mohit played the role of Samrat Shergill in the show while Arjun played Mayank Sharma. The Naagin 5 actor shared that he did not fear any comparisons. He said, "Every season has a different story. Ratings may fluctuate, but besides that, no two seasons can be compared. I don't pay attention to comparisons because I don't believe in them. I just want to give my best shot, people are free to like it or not. We can only try to do better if they don't like us."

Mohit Sehgal also said that he is happy people never forgot him and that he believes in quality over quantity. He said, "I don't believe in keeping it rolling just to be in circulation or for visibility. As an artiste, I don't want to take up something that offers no creative satisfaction. Everyone wants to make money, but for me, creative satisfaction is the priority. I believe in quality over quantity. I understand the mindset of people and their logic; they will follow an actor who they watch every day. In this industry, out of sight is out of mind. However, I don't feel that people ever forgot me. By God's grace, work never stopped coming my way."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/naagin-5-mohit-sehgal-opens-up-on-comparisons-with-miley-jab-hum-tum-costar-arjun-bijlani-says-i-dont-pay-attention-to-comparisons-1687341/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments