Randhir Kapoor opens up about joining Instagram, says, 'It was entirely Lolo and Bebo's decision'

Randhir Kapoor opens up about joining Instagram, says, 'It was entirely Lolo and Bebo's decision'

Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has been quite private about his life. He has been away from the media and never was on any social media platform. However, he has now joint Instagram on the insistence of his dear daughters, Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan. In an interview with ETimes he spoke about his debut on Instagram yesterday. He said, "It just happened and it was entirely Lolo and Bebo's decision (as the Kapoor sisters are fondly called). Kuch stock mein pictures padhe the, unhone account bana diya aur laga diye, bas." Randhir Kapoor also revealed that he does not know how to use social media. "Now, Lolo and Bebo are saying that I ought to learn how to handle my account by ownself. But I am not tech-savvy at all. Mujhe bilkul nahi aata,"he said.

Randhir Kapoor was asked how will he manage his account. He said, "Well, whenever I want to post, I think I shall ask Lolo and Bebo to shortlist some pictures and send it to me. I shall choose from them and ask them only to upload." He also was asked about his friends' reaction and about his wife, Babita. He said, "Well, what will they say and why would they say anything?". Randhir Kapoor also mentioned that he is on Instagram for fun and not for any negativity. He said, "I am not here (on Instagram) to make statements. I like my peace. I am happy in my space. My Insta will be just fun."

Randhir Kapoor also spoke about Kareena Kapoor Khan's second pregnancy. He said that he is happy that Timmy (Taimur Ali Khan) is soon going to have company. He said, "No preferences, daughter or son. We just want a healthy, happy child. And, let me tell you that the entire khandaan is looking forward to this."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/randhir-kapoor-opens-up-about-joining-instagram-says-it-was-entirely-lolo-and-bebos-decision-1687406/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments