Richa Chadha issues statement after Payal Ghosh ‘drags her name’ in sexual harassment allegations against Anurag Kashyap

Richa Chadha issues statement after Payal Ghosh ‘drags her name’ in sexual harassment allegations against Anurag Kashyap

A few days ago, Payal Ghosh alleged that filmmaker Anurag Kashyap had sexually harassed her in the past. In an interview with ABN Telugu, Payal talked about the incident and shared that Anurag alleged took her to a room and opened his zip and tried to force himself on her by opening her salwar kameez. Payal also claimed that Kashyap said that it is okay because other actresses he has worked with including Huma Qureshi, Richa Chadha, Mahi Gil, are a call away. She said that she felt very uncomfortable with that incident and had to tactfully get way from that situation.

Now, Richa Chadha has issued a statement. Without naming anyone, the statement from her lawyer reads, "Ms. Richa Chadda condemns the act of her name being unnecessarily and falsely dragged in a defamatory manner into controversies and allegations being recently raised by third parties."

Denying the allegations, Anurag wrote, "Wow, it took so long to try to silence me. You lied so much in this effort and also dragged other women despite you being a woman. Have some dignity madam! I will just say that all your allegations are baseless." Anurag Kashyap said, "In the process of accusing me, you also dragged the Bachchan family and my artists, but you failed."

He added, "I married twice. If it is a crime, then I accept it. I also admit that I have loved a lot whether it was my first wife, my second wife, or any lover, or any other woman I have worked with. I will never behave this way nor will tolerate such manners. will see what happens. Pray and love to you. Apologies for answering your English with my Hindi."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-richa-chadha-issues-statement-after-payal-ghosh-drags-her-name-in-sexual-harassment-allegations-against-anurag-kashyap-1689436/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments