Vighnaharta Ganesh: Akanksha Puri gets emotional as she shoots as Mata Parvati for the last time

Vighnaharta Ganesh: Akanksha Puri gets emotional as she shoots as Mata Parvati for the last time

Popular TV actress Akanksha Puri, who became household name for playing the character of Mata Parvati in Vignaharta Ganesh, got emotional as she is bidding adieu to her portrayal. The gorgeous beauty shared a video from the sets of the mythological show, where she was in the costume of Mata Parvati and got teary-eyed while saying good-bye fans and expressing her gratitude for showering love on her. Posting the video, she wrote, "Hello everyone it is such an emotional moment saying goodbye to my cast and crew and above all my fans who have been my strength throughout. I will be coming back super soon to entertain you all. Thank you so much for showering me with such love and blessings. Loads of love."

Talking about the main reason of quitting the show, Akanksha told E Times, "My main reason behind quitting the show is that I want to grow and want people to see the real me. With mythological shows what happens is that there are certain limitations. Though you are a part of a successful and good show but you still have certain limitations. You can't go all out because of the body language, you are always under a costume, hair and make-up that nobody knows your real face or recognises you. Now, I feel it is high time to bring my real side before the audience. I am emotionally attached to the show and to the character, so yes I am sad. I have given my three years to the show. I have never worked anywhere else on TV and for me Television means Contiloe Films. This is a tough decision for me as well. Now, I am opening my doors to new opportunities and new people. "



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/vighnaharta-ganesh-akanksha-puri-gets-emotional-as-she-shoots-as-mata-parvati-for-the-last-time-1694086/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments