Bigg Boss 14: 'I want to carry forward Shehnaaz Gill's amazing legacy,' says Sara Gurpal [Exclusive]

Bigg Boss 14: 'I want to carry forward Shehnaaz Gill's amazing legacy,' says Sara Gurpal [Exclusive]

Last year, contestants from Punjab like Shehnaaz Gill and Himanshi Khurana created waves on social media. This year, we have Sara Gurpal. She is also from Punjab. The lady is a self-confessed fan of the controversial reality show. Sara Gurpal was born in Haryana and raised in Punjab. She became Miss Chandigarh in 2012. She is a model, actor and singer. Sara Gurpal tells BollywoodLife, "I am following the show since a long time. I have been the biggest fan of the show. After winning that beauty title, I did a couple of music videos and movies. Later, I started my career as a singer. In between, I took a break for a year or so. I am very grateful to be on the show."

Whether it is Shehnaaz Gill or Himanshi Khurana, Punjabis are creating immense drama inside the house. "All Punjabi's are fun-loving. I am a good person, and an entertainer. I will be affectionate towards one and all. I want to entertain people," says Sara. Last year, Shehnaaz Gill from Amritsar emerged as one of the top stars of the show. The fame of the Veham singer sky-rocketed after the reality show. "I won't say I am inspired by Shehnaaz Gill but like her I am proud of my Punjab and my Punjabiyaat. She did amazingly well on the show. It is tough to beat Shehnaaz Gill's achievements," gushes Sara.

She hopes that people like Sara Gurpal as a person. She says she is fun-loving, candid and outspoken like most Punjabis. "I want to take forward Shehnaaz Gill's legacy," she says. Sara Gurpal idolises Gautam Gulati. "See, he did not have a game plan per se. He joked around, did the house work and was happy go-lucky. He was also lonely at one time. I would like to follow his pattern. One cannot stick to a single game plan and move ahead," she says.

Falling in love on the show is a no-no for Sara Gurpal. "I find it tough to trust people. But you cannot predict love, can you?" she says. The lady is very excited to interact with Salman Khan on the weekend. "It is a big deal for me. I have been a fan. The chance of getting to talk to him on weekends is so exciting. I hope to be good inside, so he does not lose his cool," says Sara.

One of the things that we are seeing in the past couple of years is immense social media involvement. Contestants make sure they have a strong team backing them outside. "I believe in popularity growing organically. Bigg Boss 14 is not life. It is just a show. I believe you will earn love on how you conduct yourself. Making place in people's hearts is more important than social media," she signs off.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-i-want-to-carry-forward-shehnaaz-gills-amazing-legacy-says-sara-gurpal-exclusive-1696809/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments