Bigg Boss 14: 'I want to see Kavita Kaushik's Chandramukhi Chautala avatar in the show,' says former contestant Shefali Jariwala

Bigg Boss 14: 'I want to see Kavita Kaushik's Chandramukhi Chautala avatar in the show,' says former contestant Shefali Jariwala

Bigg Boss 14 is gaining momentum in recent times as Kavita Kaushik, Naina Singh and Shardul Pandit entering as the wild card entrants. While we are hoping to see exciting entertainment inside the house, actress and former Bigg Boss contestant, Shefali Jariwala also shared her excitement of watching Kavita inside the house and told E Times, "I am in love with Kavita and I loved that she was totally raw and unprepared for the game. I think it is going to be an advantage for her. She had come with no preconceived notions inside the house. She comes across as a strong personality and is an actress par excellence. I want to see her Chandramukhi Chautala avatar in the show. My money is on her and she is going to be a very good captain."

Sharing her opinion on Rubina's issue with Salman Khan over 'saaman' remark, Shefali added, "I am not saying what Rubina felt was wrong. I am a married woman and I can relate to her. But when you are coming to a show like this, you have to understand that Salman Khan is the host of BB 14 and he has a style of hosting it. He is never biased or unfair to anybody. I don't think this 'saaman' ka remark the audience even noticed and Salman sir said it as a joke. But she made it a big topic by creating a scene. It also brought out what she thinks about her husband. Which Salman sir very rightly said that Abhinav has come in the show on his own and not because of her. I also want to praise Salman sir's patience once again."

Speaking about Nikki Tamboli, Shefali Jariwala said, "I feel Nikki is not captain material and she has got arrogance in her after becoming the confirmed contestants. A captain's post is such that you get special powers, few benefits but along with it comes a lot of responsibility and that you can't ignore. So, I also feel at this time she is not fit for being a captain. But I was surprised with Jaan saying this because he always supports her in everything she does and is around her all the time. I never thought he would go against her. The other personality who came out as a double-dholki was Nishant Singh Malkani who tried to form an alliance on both the sides. But that was fine because it is a game and he became a captain because of his strategies."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-i-want-to-see-kavita-kaushiks-chandramukhi-chautala-avatar-in-the-show-says-former-contestant-shefali-jariwala-1710170/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments