Bigg Boss 14: Jaan Kumar Sanu's mother Rita Bhattacharya: Sidharth Shukla is appreciating him and that makes me proud

Bigg Boss 14: Jaan Kumar Sanu's mother Rita Bhattacharya: Sidharth Shukla is appreciating him and that makes me proud

Popular singer Kumar Sanu's son Jaan Kumar Sanu entered as one of the contestants in Bigg Boss 14 and it seems he is getting a good response from the viewers for his game plan and strategies. The musician is showing up his real side and recently sacrificed his hair for a task, which impressed the Toofani Seniors, co-contestants as well as the audience. While it will be interesting to see how his journey goes from here on, Jaan Sanu's mother Rita Bhattacharya recently spoke about his game and how she is missing her son.

Talking to E Times, Rita said, "I am feeling very happy. I always knew Jaan is very confident but now when he is amongst so many people, the way he is standing out I feel really proud. Rest everyone has done so much work and age wise also they are older than him, but he still managed to stand out and I am feeling very nice. He is trying his best and whatever you're seeing on screen is Jaan."

Speaking about the task, where he sacrificed his hair, Rita asserted, "I felt really bad and got emotional when I saw him getting that mohawk haircut because I know how much he loves his hair. He loves to oil his hair, shampoo and he takes care of his hair. He has thick hair. I was shocked when he got that haircut, but then I liked the confidence with which he agreed to do it and create any hue or cry about it."

Rita also went to add how Bigg Boss 13 was one of their favourite shows as she said, "I feel in Jaan's case if you aspire to get something and you are after it, nothing can stop you from getting it. Jaan and I would sit every night during Bigg Boss 13 and after our dinner we would watch the show. He is a huge fan of Sidharth Shukla. We watched every episode and this man Sidharth Shukla was too good. Now, when I am seeing Jaan in the house I feel he's living his dream because he is doing good and is getting appreciated by the seniors. Sidharth is also appreciating him and that makes me proud."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-jaan-kumar-sanus-mother-rita-bhattacharya-sidharth-shukla-is-appreciating-him-and-that-makes-me-proud-1700550/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments