Bigg Boss 14: 'Social media is more toxic than the Bigg Boss house,' says wildcard entrant Kavita Kaushik

Bigg Boss 14: 'Social media is more toxic than the Bigg Boss house,' says wildcard entrant Kavita Kaushik

Popular TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who won our heats with her portrayal of Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR, has entered as one of the wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 14. While we are exciting to see her raw avatar in the controversial reality show, she recently spoke of how she has prepared herself to stay mentally fit in the house. Talking to Mid-Day, she said, "I am not overthinking it. If I prepare myself too much by reading into what is being aired, I may form too many opinions. I don't want to make any assumptions before entering the house; I would rather read their energies when I go in."

Talking about Toofani Seniors, she added, "Sidharth, Hina and Gauahar have played well in their respective seasons by connecting with the audience. Every season has its own distinct flavour that is brought on by the contestants. Even Salman Khan has a different sur in every instalment sometimes he is playful, at other times, he is intense or angry. As an audience, now, I want to see what the new contestants can bring to the table without copying their predecessors."

Speaking about the toxicity in the house, Kavita asserted, "Honestly, social media is more toxic than the Bigg Boss house. Try posting your opinion on the state of the nation, love, unity, or anything. Over the years, I have received so much love from the audience. So, when something wrong happens and I raise my voice against it, I am shocked to see people, who don't even understand the context, pouncing on me. Trolls have prepared me for the show."

Kavita Kaushik further spoke on strengths and weaknesses as she said, "My biggest strength is that I have nothing to lose. I am not worried about controversies rearing their ugly head, or rumours about past affairs [resurfacing]. I am proud of my journey and all the mistakes I have made along the way. As for disadvantages, I have been living in a bubble so far because my husband [Ronnit Biswas] has been protecting me. He is a down-to-earth man, but he treats me like a queen. I hope I don't break down while thinking of him."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-social-media-is-more-toxic-than-the-bigg-boss-house-says-wildcard-entrant-kavita-kaushik-1710212/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments