Bigg Boss: ‘The idea of being attacked by unknown people scares me,’ says Ruhi Singh [Exclusive]

Bigg Boss: ‘The idea of being attacked by unknown people scares me,’ says Ruhi Singh [Exclusive]

Bigg Boss is one popular show. Many contestants have become super famous after entering the Bigg Boss house. However, there are many, who would never want to be a part of it. One of them is Ruhi Singh.

She says, "I enjoy watching Bigg Boss at times. I'm not a big fan but I definitely enjoy watching it. I do get several calls every year asking me if I'm interested. Once they even asked me why I don't want to do it. I will definitely never be on Bigg Boss. I am a very emotional person. I do not know how to play games. I'm a very simple person. All I do is learn new things."

She goes on to say that she can't handle the kind of pressure there is in Bigg Boss. She says, "I like high-pressure situations but not the kind in Bigg Boss. I don't want to be dealing with people. You don't even know half of them. Everybody comes from different backgrounds. So the idea of being attacked by people who do not understand my mentality scares me. I don't want to be in that situation. Plus there's a lot of gossip and I don't like gossip."

The Calendar Girls actress adds, "I'm very close to my parents. My parents have given me everything, have supported me and have encouraged me to go after what I want in life. They have given me full freedom when it comes to wearing what I want to wear and speaking up my mind all the time. But at the same time I also have responsibility to make sure that their head is held high. They will never care about anybody's opinion about me. But as a daughter I feel like if I go there and people have this mindless gossip, it won't look nice. That's why I will never go to Bigg Boss."

Point taken, Ruhi.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-the-idea-of-being-attacked-by-unknown-people-scares-me-says-ruhi-singh-exclusive-1702394/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments