Varun Dhawan SLAMS reports of Namak Halaal remake with father, David Dhawan; says, ‘Don’t make up things about my dad’

Varun Dhawan SLAMS reports of Namak Halaal remake with father, David Dhawan; says, ‘Don’t make up things about my dad’

Varun Dhawan has been grabbing headlines of late for some fake news that is being spread in the media portals. It so happened that a report had been doing rounds saying that Varun and his filmmaker father, David Dhawan are coming up with a remake of Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Parveen Babi and Smita Patil starrer Namak Halaal. However, the actor refuted the reports and slammed people for spreading false news about his father.

"Guys u can write how many ever make belief stories about me but don't make up things about my dad. This is a completely fabricated story will see u christmas to make u laugh," he tweeted calling the reports out. Check out his tweet here:

Recently, Varun also rebuffed the reports of having a fallout with his father over some issue. It so happened that reports of Varun and David Dhawan's rift over the release of their upcoming film surfaced a couple of days ago and when the Main Tera Hero actor saw the news he took a jibe at the portal saying, "Maybe until I don't give you an interview you shouldn't write on my behalf sir." Meanwhile, Varun and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No. 1 is all set to premiere on an OTT platform on Christmas eve.

The Student of the Year actor recently completed 8 years in the industry and he turned emotional while expressing gratitude to his fans. "It's been 8 years since this journey began between me and u. Thank u for believing in me when no one did. I remember every city I toured. The signs, letters, gifts, tattoos and most Importantly the love," he wrote and added, "When I cried u cried when I laughed u laughed but most importantly I know u cared for everything I did and that's the most important thing. Be safe love Varun."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-varun-dhawan-slams-reports-of-namak-halaal-remake-with-father-david-dhawan-says-dont-make-up-things-about-my-dad-1708030/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments