Bigg Boss 14: Do you Nikki Tamboli's fight with Aly Goni was completely uncalled for? Vote now

Bigg Boss 14: Do you Nikki Tamboli's fight with Aly Goni was completely uncalled for? Vote now

In the latest episode of Bigg Boss 14, we saw Rahul Vaidya, Jasmin Bhasin, Abhinav Shukla and Shardul Pandit executing a strategy and making sure Aly Goni wins 'Dance To Survive' task and becomes the new captain of the house. In the next morning, which is afternoon precisely as the task got over early morning, Aly Goni wakes up every contestants as the captain and every accepts his instruction except Nikki Tamboli, who refuses to wake up. First Aly requests Nikki to wake up but she doesn't listen to her and after multiple attempts, he pours water on her face. But still she doesn't listens to him and goes and sleep to other place.

Later, we see Aly and Nikki talking and the former tries to make her understand the situation but she refuses to accept anything and says for her, there is no captain in the house currently. Well, by analysing the scenario, we can clearly see that Nikki's fight with Aly was completely uncalled for but we want to know your opinion about it. So, you let us know through your votes.

Talking to BT, Aly Goni spoke about entering BB 14 and said, "My target will be the person who pokes me unnecessarily. Having said that, my priority is to calm Jasmin and make her feel at peace. I won't interfere in her game, but if someone does something hurtful, they will get the same treatment from me." He also went on to say that everyone is playing ugly game in the house, as he asserted, "I feel everyone is playing ugly. Some contestants have reduced friendship to a joke. Dosti is a big word, which they don't realise. Some called Nishant Singh Malkani their friend, but in the end, back-stabbed him." He praised Shardul Pandit and said, "Besides Jasmin, I feel Shardul Pandit can turn out to be a good player. Pavitra Punia is also nice. I find her better than the rest. Rubina Dilaik is also strong and stands by what she says. Others I cannot understand."

Speaking about Jasmin, he said, "Jasmin is very strong and even though I am going inside as a contestant, I want her to win the show. Both of us will give our best during the tasks. I want to win, too, but I am my second priority. I want Jasmin to win. If during the finale, she is standing next to me, I would want her hand to be raised and announced as winner." He added, "The Jasmin I know in real life is what the audience is seeing on the show. This is exactly how she is in the real world, too."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-do-you-nikki-tambolis-fight-with-aly-goni-was-completely-uncalled-for-vote-now-1720490/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments