Bigg Boss 14: Shardul Pandit or Rubina Dilaik: Which contestant should get evicted from the show? Vote now

Bigg Boss 14: Shardul Pandit or Rubina Dilaik: Which contestant should get evicted from the show? Vote now

As the nomination process completed today, two contestants are in the list of eviction, who are Shardul Pandit and Rubina Dilaik. While the former was nominated by the jury comprised of Farah Khan, Amith Tyagi and Charrul Malik during BB adalat, Rubina got nominated as Jasmin refused to nominate BFF Aly Goni to save her. While Rubina has been one of the most entertaining elements of the show, Shardul has failed to establish his presence and now it's completely in audience's hands to decide which one of these two will take an exit from the show.

Shardul Pandit, who entered as one of the wild card entrants, grabbed our eye-balls when he spoke about his financial crisis and said Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava always found a way to help him. Talking to BollywoodLife about that, Shardul earlier said, "Honestly, I do not have the money right now. But I feel that is not a deterrent. I feel if people like me, I will build my base. My friends have helped me out with my clothes and all. I am not ashamed to say this. I have only a few thousands in my bank right now. But I feel every artiste needs to have his confidence not matter what is the situation. That is what matters. My friends are helping out in whatever way they can."

Talking about his inspiration in Bigg Boss, he said, "I have many favourites. Last year, Sidharth Shukla played a phenomenal game. He showed all shades of his personality and was a real dhamaka entertainer. I loved how Gauahar Khan played in her season. She is the perfect mix of intelligence, maturity and grace. Vikas Gupta is another player I liked. He would turn the game around with his planning. I just want to entertain the viewers."

So, who do you think should get evicted from the house? Vote now.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-shardul-pandit-or-rubina-dilaik-which-contestant-should-get-evicted-from-the-show-vote-now-1719881/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments