Divyanka Tripathi had the sweetest wish for husband Vivek Dahiya; threw a surprise for the handsome actor

Divyanka Tripathi had the sweetest wish for husband Vivek Dahiya; threw a surprise for the handsome actor

It was Vivek Dahiya's birthday yesterday and the handsome actor turned another year handsome-r. The adorable duo had jetted off for a vacation ('Tis the time for vacations and people are taking advantage of the relaxed protocols). They hadn't revealed the destination of their trip at first but it eventually got out. DiVek are in Dubai and while at the luxurious location. Divyanka Tripathi gave a special birthday surprise to Vivek and ringed in his birthday with cakes, balloons and more. DiVek fans are over the moon with these pictures and videos. Divyanka also shared a birthday post which is as cute as their equations.

Divyanka shared a stunning picture with the birthday boy, in which, we can see Vivek leaning on to a table while Divyanka posed alongside him. "It's odd writing a #BirthdayCaption for you when you are sitting right next to me and I've wished you 10 times since last night! Happy Birthday Viv! On this platform best I can summerise my feelings by saying - "Thanks for taking birth on this day. I would have been a lost, aimlessly wandering soul without you. I love you @vivekdahiya," she captioned the post. Have a dekko at the post here:

Now, have a look at some videos that Divyanka had shared in her stories, that their fans couldn't help but repost.

Boy, are we glad at least Vivek could have a full-fledged party on his birthday. Nonetheless, we bet they have been taking full precautions whilst enjoying their trip to Dubai.

Meanwhile, before jetting off for the vacation, Divyanka had celebrated her Karwa Chauth and she had yet again posted a pretty note wherein she revealed that Vivek did not like Divyanka starving herself for him. Teehee, such a cutie, isn't he? "Every Karwachauth is a task when I have to convince him that I'm not torturing myself by starving. It's not a compulsion. It's a choice. It's just a way of showing my love...and the pampering I get in return is a bonus. I love you @vivekdahiya. Your subtle fights are also precious. In them I see immense concern for me," Divyanka had captioned her Karwa Chauth special post.

Oh, and a very happy (belated) birthday to you, Vivek.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/divyanka-tripathi-had-the-sweetest-wish-for-husband-vivek-dahiya-threw-a-surprise-for-the-handsome-actor-1717344/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments