When preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan had wished for a daughter and said, 'I have done more for my parents than a son would'

When preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan had wished for a daughter and said, 'I have done more for my parents than a son would'

Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan is glowing more and more with each passing day. The actress who is expecting her second child with Saif Ali Khan is pretty careful yet stepping out for a walk or work-related commitments in the city. And whenever she is spotted in the city, we just cannot stop gushing over the actress. She looks prettier and prettier, guess, it's all the prenatal glow. And that's when a throwback flashed before our eyes wherein, Kareena had expressed her wished to have a daughter.

It was the first pregnancy of Kareena and the excitement around Bebo being pregnant was pretty high. Everyone wanted to know the feelings of the actress as she was all set to be a mother for the first time. She was asked what she would like to have a girl or a boy. The actress had desired for a girl. "Wherever I go these days there is just one question asked which I think quite intrusive but, still I am asked, both me and Saif, whether it is a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out? And I am like excuse me what difference does it make? I am a girl child I would love to have a girl what is the difference. Probably I have done more for my parents than a son would," she had said.

"Not just for me or my child but for the millions of children out there. For all those people who think a girl child is considered taboo, a girl is considered not equal enough, not up to a man but you must know a woman is the only soul that has the right to carry a soul in her. That is truly something that is a joy," she had added.

Well, wouldn't it be wonderful if Taimur Ali Khan gets a sister? What are your thoughts? Let us know by tweeting to us at @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-when-preggers-kareena-kapoor-khan-had-wished-for-a-daughter-and-said-i-have-done-more-for-my-parents-than-a-son-would-1719930/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments