Naagin 3 actress Pavitra Punia hospitalized after being diagnosed with dengue

Naagin 3 actress Pavitra Punia hospitalized after being diagnosed with dengue

Pavitra Punia, who featured in Naagin 3 with Anita Hassanandani and Surbhi Jyoti, has been diagnosed with dengue. The actress was diagnosed with the disease about four days ago and she has been hospitalized ever since. The actress is currently seen in Balveer Returns wherein she plays Timnasa, the power-hungry dictator of Kaal Lok (the dark world). Talking about her hospitalization, a source close to Pavitra informed IANS," "Pavitra is not keeping well. From the past four to five days, she is undergoing treatment at a hospital. Hope she recovers soon."

Also if an IWMBuzz report is to be believed, then the writers of Balveer Returns are modifying the scenes to accommodate Pavitra's absence from the show. "Pavitra has been hospitalized for treatment for dengue. The written scenes and story are being modified now to accommodate Timnasa's absence from the narrative," a source informed the portal.

Earlier, while talking about her stint in Balveer Returns, Pavitra Punia had said, "I feel sheer joy every day when I get into Timnasa's look and to be part of a show like Baalveer Returns. I wanted to be in the leagues of the leads and I was on the look out for a strong, powerful negative lead character and Baalveer Returns has granted me my long-awaited wish. Portraying negative characters is my forte and this entire association is dreamlike and everything I ever looked for. When I came to know about the concept of Baalveer Returns, I was captivated by the magnificence of the show. Baalveer Returns is a grand show crafted with such intricate details."

The actress had amitted that she loves portraying negative characters on the small screen. "I started my career with a positive role and I soon realized with my other projects that I had a flare for essaying negative characters. Portraying an antagonist in a story is challenging as you have to go through the hate from the viewers. Your character is not the adored one, but with Timnasa, as much as our viewers will hate Timnasa's guts, they will still end up enjoying the character," Pavitra had once mentioned.

Meanwhile, here's wishing a speedy recovery to the actress!

(With Inputs From IANS)



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/naagin-3-actress-pavitra-punia-hospitalized-after-being-diagnosed-with-dengue-1505115/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments