Pulkit Samrat takes his Pagalpanti costar, Kriti Kharbanda, out for dinner on her birthday

Pulkit Samrat takes his Pagalpanti costar, Kriti Kharbanda, out for dinner on her birthday

Kriti Kharbanda celebrated her 29th birthday yesterday. After enjoying a long festive weekend, celebrations didn't end for the actress, who recently featured in Housefull 4. However, this year, it was a working birthday for Kriti as she was busy promoting her upcoming movie, Pagalpanti, on a reality show. She had no qualms working on her birthday as the actress loves her job. " I love my job so much that I want to be at work. Since I'm more of a quiet dinner person than a party animal, I was happy to join my co-stars," Kriti was quoted as by Mumbai Mirror. Talking about Pagalpanti, we will see the actress opposite Pulkit Samrat in the comic-caper.

Their on-screen union has sparked rumours about their real-life relationship. It is being reported that they are in a relationship. Meanwhile, in conversation with the leading daily, when she was asked about Pulkit's surprise gift for her birthday, Kriti stated, "With Pulkit, I was kind of expecting one. He's that kind of a guy, not just with me, but with everyone around. Once, when we were shooting, he got gifts for all the women on the set." The actress herself revealed that she did go out for dinner with Pulkit and her cousins, who came to visit her from Bangalore.

When she probed further about Pulkit's gift to her, the actress chose to stay mum. On a parting note, Kriti talked about her wishes for the year ahead. "I've been the bread-winner of my family for long; I'm a proud child, a proud daughter and I hope to take it onward and pass it on to someone. "A lot of people have observed that I constantly need to keep doing something. I want to be less hyper and be able to take it a li'l easy," she said.

Anyway, what do you think about Kriti Kharbanda and Pulkit Samrat's relationship?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/pulkit-samrat-takes-his-pagalpanti-costar-kriti-kharbanda-out-for-dinner-on-her-birthday-1505104/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments