Ranbir Kapoor's cousin Armaan Jain all set to exchange wedding vows with his ladylove Anissa Malhotra? - read details

Ranbir Kapoor's cousin Armaan Jain all set to exchange wedding vows with his ladylove Anissa Malhotra? - read details

Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan's cousin, Armaan Jain, is all set to get hitched with his fiance Anissa Malhotra. Months after their engagement, the couple has decided to exchange the wedding vows and start their marital life. In the month of July, Jain had proposed his ladylove by going down on his knees and it was an instant yes from Anissa's end. Three months into their engagement, the duo is considering to take their relationship to the next level. If a Mumbai Mirror report is to be believed, Armaan Jain's parents, Rima and Manoj, have asked their close set of friends and relatives to block the date for their son's wedding. Well, the Kapoors and Jains are going to have a gala time as and when Armaan's wedding shenanigans begin.

The day he proposed to his long-time girlfriend, Armaan had penned a note for Anissa and it was too beautiful for words. "The moment I eagerly waited for since the last seven years finally arrived... The moment in my life where I felt the most nervous... When I think of my first school exam or my first shot in front of the camera, it was nothing compared to the butterflies I had in my stomach when you walked in. Every sensation went numb, everything I rehearsed flew out of my mind," a part of his note read.

Reacting to this lovely gesture by her man, Anissa had left a comment saying, "I don't know how I got so lucky! Man of my dreams in every way. You are one of the purest people I know on this planet and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Thank you for the most INCREDIBLE proposal. Here's to forever for us!!!"

Here's hoping that Armaan and Anissa live happily forever.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranbir-kapoors-cousin-armaan-jain-all-set-to-exchange-wedding-vows-with-his-ladylove-anissa-malhotra-read-details-1505096/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments