After Bala and Dream Girl, Bala set to become Ayushmann Khurrana's third film to enter the Rs 100 crore club

After Bala and Dream Girl, Bala set to become Ayushmann Khurrana's third film to enter the Rs 100 crore club

Despite the release of Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh's Marjaavaan, Ayushmann Khurrana's Bala continued its dominance at the ticket windows. The film enjoyed a fantastic second weekend and currently stands with the grand total of Rs 90.74 crore. It is set to enter the Rs 100 crore club in the coming days and will become Ayushmann's third film to achieve this milestone after Badhaai Ho and Dream Girl. The comedy-drama is his seventh consecutive hit after Bareilly Ki Barfi, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, AndhaDhun, Badhaai Ho, Article 15 and Dream Girl.

The actor, who is getting rewards and awards for his brave choices says that he wants to continue doing "Best Films". "I have a lot of hunger to do the best films. It is something that drives me, motivates me to seek out good, new, disruptive cinema and better myself as an actor. They say you learn a lot through your successes and this current phase has told me that I should always push the content envelope and pick and back edgy stories because somehow my brand of cinema has become synonymous with something that's a little left of centre."

On his successful run in showbiz, Ayushmann Khurrana thanked his fans, saying "It feels amazing that my films are being loved by audiences across the country. I believe this box office run is a responsibility given to me to do better work and provide better entertainment to the people of my country." According to him, this "result is a huge validation that my choices are a perfect match to what audiences want to see in theatres". "It's a great zone for me to occupy because it gives me the freedom to express myself as an artist without the pressure of playing safe to deliver success. If today, people equate my kind of cinema to good cinema, that's all that matters to me," he said.

Anyway, have you liked Bala? Tweet to us @bollywood_ife



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/box-office/after-bala-and-dream-girl-bala-set-to-become-ayushmann-khurranas-third-film-to-enter-the-rs-100-crore-club-1516451/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments