Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra to be replaced by THIS actor in girlfriend's show, Vighnaharta Ganesha

Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra to be replaced by THIS actor in girlfriend's show, Vighnaharta Ganesha

Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra is currently locked up inside the Bigg Boss house, which has left the makers of Vighnaharta Ganesha with no choice but to replace him in the show. Paras played Raavan in the show, which also features his girlfriend Akanksha Puri. Now as per a report in Bombay Times, Vishal Kotian has replaced the TV actor. Vishal Kotian was last seen as Birbal in Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal and will now replace Chhabra to play Raavan in the show. This isn't Vishal's first stint in the mythology genre. He has played Hanuman in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

The actor in an interview said, "From Birbal to Raavan, it's been a long and exciting journey. After Birbal ended in 2017, I was gearing up to play an action hero in a new show, but it didn't happen. Though I got a few offers for comedy shows, I wanted to attempt something different. That's when I tried my hand at hosting a sports show, which has been a learning experience for me."

Vishal is best known for doing comedy shows. Talking about this he said, "I love doing comedy shows, but I have been lucky enough not to be typecast. Over the past 19 years, I have been part of drama, comedy, action, historical and now, mythology shows. People feel that comedy is not everyone's cup of tea, but I was comfortable doing it. In fact, I feel that playing Raavan will be quite challenging."

Meanwhile, Nirbhay Wadhwa, Sharhaan Singh and Bhupindder Bhoopii (earlier Bhupinder Singh), who played Hanuman, Meghnaad and Kumbhakarn respectively, have been signed on to reprise their characters in the show.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/bigg-boss-13-contestant-paras-chhabra-to-be-replaced-by-this-actor-in-girlfriends-show-vighnaharta-ganesha-1512038/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments