Tinaa Dattaa reveals TV producer refused to pay her 30 lakhs after the show went off air

Tinaa Dattaa reveals TV producer refused to pay her 30 lakhs after the show went off air

Tinaa Dattaa known for her role as Ichcha from Uttaran is one of the most stylish actresses of the industry. She was last seen in the show Daayan as Jaanvi Chaudhry. The actress had recently revealed that she was not paid by the producer of one of her shows. In an interview with Hindustan Times, Tinaa Dattaa said, "I don't wish to name the producer, but he actually refused to pay me Rs 30 lakh after the show went off air. He apparently claimed that he ran the show in a huge loss, which is practically not possible because they had financial backing from the sponsors and advertisers."

She also spoke about the situation becoming, even more, worse for her. She said, "I had parked my money into various investments and had also bought a house back then. At the back of my mind, I knew that even if the show will go off air, I will still get the remaining salary in the next three months. But one fine day, the producer said that I refuse to pay your money. I was shattered and in a real big mess. I had no idea how to figure things out." The actress has also lodged complaint against the producer at the Cine & TV Artists Association (CINTAA). "The producers kept me in the lurch for the next three years. Since I had a very good relationship with them, they paid me, but in small instalments. I had lodged a complaint with CINTAA and they have been helpful. I believe in karma and it bites you back really hard," Tinaa revealed. Tinaa Dattaa is not the only one who faces this, there have been many actors she says. Tinaa also said, "Either producers don't pay you the rest of the amount or they would show losses and cut your salary. My only concern is that if you have to do all this, then tell us from day one or write it in the contract that at the end of the show, if we don't get the profit, this is how your payment terms and conditions are going to be like. But they wouldn't do it as they are at fault."

 

She was seen in three major shows, Uttaran, Karmaphal Daata Shani and Daayan. Out of these shows it was Karmaphal Daata Shani which had shut down abruptly. Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/tinaa-dattaa-reveals-tv-producer-refused-to-pay-her-30-lakhs-after-the-show-went-off-air-1509068/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments