Movie This Week: Good Newwz

Movie This Week: Good Newwz

The year-end is here. And you are going to end it with a bang as the last film of the year is also one of the most anticipated comedies of the year.

Good Newwz

Cast: Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Diljit Dosanjh, Kiara Advani

Director: Raj Mehta

Synopsis: Two couples unknowingly become a part of a big goof-up. Both pairs are different from each other, but share the same surname, which causes the doctor to switch their sperms. Meet Batra and Batra, two couples who are trying for a baby by in-vitro fertilization.

Kareena Kapoor Khan, Akshay Kumar, Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani are arriving with the biggest goof-up of the year Good Newwz. The comedy film deals with two couple's tryst with the technique of IVF. Debutante Director Raj Mehta is helming the comic caper, which is being bankrolled by Karan Johar, Apoorva Mehta, Hiroo Yash Johar, Hiroo Yash Johar and Shashank Khaitan under Dharma Productions and also by Aruna Bhatia under the banner of Cape of Good Films.

Here's the first trailer of Good Newwz:

Here's the second trailer of Good Newwz:

Coming back to the film, we found it hard to believe that Diljit almost rejected Good Newwz. In an interview with Deccan Chronicles, Dosanjh said, "I was called to work with Dharma Productions earlier as well. This time, too, I was wondering whether to work with them or not. However, my manager had advised me to at least hear the narration, after which, I was keen to work on Good Newwz as I liked the script. While I was travelling the next day, I received a call from Karan Johar saying that he wanted to cast me in this project. My anxieties knew no bounds. I was very happy to join the film."

Meanwhile, watch the latest entertainment updates here:

So, which day, which show is it? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/movie-this-week-good-newwz-1536630/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments