Prachi Desai schools Ajay Devgn after he tags only Abhishek Bachchan in his post remembering the blockbuster Bol Bachchan

Prachi Desai schools Ajay Devgn after he tags only Abhishek Bachchan in his post remembering the blockbuster Bol Bachchan

All Rohit Shetty fans will remember Bol Bachchan. The film was a crackling comedy starring Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin and Prachi Desai. The movie had released on July 12. Bol Bachchan with its performances and comic punches has immense repeat value till date. Yesterday, Ajay Devgn remembered the film on its eighth anniversary and tagged Abhishek Bachchan in his tweet. He wrote, "When the Bachchans speak, I listen(especially Amitji)." Reading this, Ajay Devgn wrote, "Round 2, AJ. I'm ready!!!" On reading that, Prachi Desai commented that it looks like he forgot to mention Asin, her, Rohit Shetty, Neeraj Vohra and others who were also part of the iconic comedy.

The topic of nepotism has been hotly debated of late. The death of Sushant Singh Rajput has again brought the spotlight on how the industry treats outsiders. After being a top TV actress with shows like Kasamh Se, Prachi Desai moved to films. This is how netizens reacted to Prachi Desai's tweet...

Recently, Abhishek Bachchan said on a chat show, "I remember Rohit and Ajay after about a week into the shoot, we were shooting in Jaipur, they said, 'Look we need to talk,' because we weren't getting that one scene. And I panicked, I said, 'Oh god, these guys are going to replace me in the film,' because I wasn't able to get it. You could see at some point of time there was a bit of polite frustration creeping in on the unit's side." He further said that Rohit Shetty sat him down and told him how his movies were more slapstick. The filmmaker told Abhishek that his sense of comedy was brilliant but it was too low for his kind of movies. Ajay and his chemistry was loved by all. Abhishek Bachchan added, "That made so much sense to me and I thought I now have to lean completely on Rohit and I did it. It doesn't come naturally to me to be that hyper but I did it and it worked brilliantly. I went to Rohit and said, "Thank you, I needed that one cattle prod to wake up."

 

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/prachi-desai-schools-ajay-devgn-after-he-tags-only-abhishek-bachchan-in-his-post-remembering-the-blockbuster-bol-bachchan-that-released-in-2012-1652041/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments