Chhapaak box office collection day 3 early estimates: Deepika Padukone's film ends its first weekend on an average note

Chhapaak box office collection day 3 early estimates: Deepika Padukone's film ends its first weekend on an average note

Deepika Padukone and Vikrant Massey starrer Chhapaak has ended its first weekend on an average note at the ticket windows. The film failed to show major growth yesterday as it raked in around Rs 7.50 crore and currently stands with the grand total of Rs 19 crore. It is crucial for Chhapaak to stay steady in the weekdays so that it can stand w a respectable total by the end of its first week.

Right from the inception of the project, many cinema experts said that it is a risky project. Talking about Deepika Padukone had said, "People are saying that we have taken a big risk, but I don't think of this (film) as a risk. It is something that she (the film's director Meghna Gulzar) has lived with for so many years. As a human being and a director, she was ready to tell the story. She came to me with it and I instantly said yes to the film, so there hasn't been over-thinking or over-processing. I think whatever we have done to make this film was done very instantly and instinctively, and with a lot of heart. We want people to receive this film the way we have made it."

Chhapaak, which marks her entry into the zone of film production, is indeed special, the actress said."The entire journey was special. I don't think I can speak of a particular moment or scene as the closest to my heart. I think the entire journey and process has been extremely rewarding. It's the film I am most proud of, among all that I have done in my career. I am not thinking much about people's reactions after its release because that is a different aspect, but this film is something I am proud of, and I am proud that the entire team had faith in Meghna's (Gulzar) vision," she explained. Anyway, have you liked the film? Tweet to us @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/box-office/chhapaak-box-office-collection-day-3-early-estimates-deepika-padukones-film-ends-its-first-weekend-on-an-average-note-1550071/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments