Deepika Padukone on birthday: Ranveer Singh has always gone out of his way to make it memorable for me

Deepika Padukone on birthday: Ranveer Singh has always gone out of his way to make it memorable for me

Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is celebrating her birthday today. Her birthday celebrations have begun in full force. Just a day back the actress cut her birthday cake with her Chhapaak director Meghna Gulzar, her co-actor Vikrant Massey and the media in Mumbai. Recently a video of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh at the airport cutting the cake on Deepika's birthday also started making the rounds. The cute video of DP feeding the cake to Ranveer is adorable.

Watch the video here:

Earlier today in an interview with Hindustan Times, Deepika Padukone revealed how Ranveer Singh makes sure that her birthday becomes memorable every year. Deepika in the interview said, "He always makes sure to do something special. He gives me something special. He has always gone out of his way to make it memorable for me. But more than that, whether it is my birthday or his birthday, we make sure that we spend quality time with each other."

Talking about her birthday plans, Deepika revealed how she is not fussy about it. "I am not a very fussy birthday person. I like to keep it intimate and simple. I am more of a quiet person. I don't understand the whole fuss around birthdays. But if something happens (celebrations) I am game for that. And it is fun to receive gifts if I may say and all the love and good wishes that come my way."

When asked about her birthday wish for the year Deepika said, "Peace of mind, because you can have everything in the world whether material or otherwise but if you don't have peace of mind then you are just not present as a human being," adding, "On the professional front, I will wish that secretly and put it out there in the universe."

Deepika Padukone got married to Ranveer Singh on December 18, 2018. And they will be soon seen on the screens together for the upcoming film 83, directed by Kabir Khan.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/deepika-padukone-on-birthday-ranveer-singh-has-always-gone-out-of-his-way-to-make-it-memorable-for-me-1545039/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments