Nehha Pendse's FIRST LOOK as a traditional Maharashtrian bride is pretty to another level

Nehha Pendse's FIRST LOOK as a traditional Maharashtrian bride is pretty to another level

And finally, the day is here! TV actress and Bigg Boss 12 inmate Nehha Pendse revealed to BollywoodLife first that she will be getting hitched to her boyfriend Shardul Bayas on January 5. And today the D-day has arrived. Nehha has been posting pictures of her pre-wedding functions. From her Sangeet ceremony to her engagement ceremony, Instagram is filled with Nehha's pictures. And today her first look as a bride has been revealed. Nehha has opted for a traditional Maharashtrian look. Although Nehha has not shared her first look yet, one of her guests has shared the picture. Her navwari saaree is pink color and she has also donned ethnic jewelry.

Here take a look at the first look:

&nbsp

Last night, Nehha's engagement ceremony took place. Nehha has worn a green coloured gown.

She also shared her Sangeet look.

Earlier while talking about her wedding trousseau, Nehha in an interview said, "My wedding outfit is going to be a traditional Marathi Nauvari saree. Usually Nauvari sarees are bright in colours and Maharashtrian trousseau is known for bright colours, but I am doing something different. I don't think there are too many Maharashtrian brides who wear a pastel colour Nauvari saree. I am going to wear a very soft colour. For the reception, I have chosen a Swapnil Shinde outfit which is an electric blue heavily embellished gown with a long trail. It is a brocade trail and it has a combination of embellishment and brocade. It's grand just as the reception."

Talking about her last minute jitters, Nehha had shared, "No nervousness and no jitters. It's absolutely cool and calm as you can hear me. I am surrounded by all the people with whom I am comfortable. Even if something goes wrong, I know I am around my people and my friends. So there is no social pressure, no media pressure and there is no stranger pressure as they are my people. If I goof up, they know this is just Nehha."

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/nehha-pendses-first-look-as-a-traditional-maharashtrian-bride-is-pretty-to-another-level-1545053/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments