Ishaan Khatter pens an emotional note after his grandmother's death, says, 'Blessed to have had you in my life'

Ishaan Khatter pens an emotional note after his grandmother's death, says, 'Blessed to have had you in my life'

Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter are bereaved as their maternal grandmother Khadija Azeem has passed away. The Dhadak actor took to Instagram to pen an emotional note for his grandma. He wrote about how she was an absolute inspiration in their lives and how he was blessed to have had her. Ishaan Khatter was very close to her. He also shared a picture with her. Ishaan wrote, "They don't make them like you anymore. Blessed to have had you in my life. I'll carry a small piece of your vast presence with me always. You'll never be forgotten by anybody whose life you deeply impacted."

Ishaan's father Rajesh Khatter also wrote a loving note on how she was an inspiration for one and all. He wrote, "An accomplished woman , her zest for life was infectious, she & her husband anwar azeem saheb's influence on my life just seeped in organically & somewhere helped in making me the person I am today. Rest in peace Ammi . U will always be in our hearts." Celebrities like Shobita Dhulipala, Janhvi Kapoor, Mira Kapoor, Anshula Kapoor sent hearts to the post. Stay tuned to BL for more updates!

 

 

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ishaan-khatter-pens-an-emotional-note-after-his-grandmothers-death-says-blessed-to-have-had-you-in-my-life-1553990/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments