Neena Gupta on life after Badhaai Ho: People have noticed me and are offering me good projects [Exclusive]

Neena Gupta on life after Badhaai Ho: People have noticed me and are offering me good projects [Exclusive]

Bollywood news: She has been a part of the film fraternity for nearly four decades and her zest to keep doing more work simply motivates us to do better. We are talking about veteran actress, Neena Gupta, who is unstoppable at 60. From beginning her career in 1982 with Saath Saath to winning a National award for Woh Chokri and now working hard on the second innings of her career, Neena Gupta has come a long way. Like every actor in this industry, she has seen her own share of ups and downs but the love for her craft keeps the actress going even at this age. In 2018, she bowled us over with her brave career choice when she chose to do Badhaai Ho, in which she played Priyamvada, who conceived a child at a late stage in her life. Since then, there has been no looking back for the 60-year-old as she is flooded with good offers.

This Friday, her new offering, Panga by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, releases and Neena Gupta is absolutely excited about her film's release. We could sense how excited she is by the pitch of her voice while chatting with her over a call. In an exclusive interview with us, the veteran actress shared how she landed a role in Panga. She said, "We (Neena and Ashwini) both were in London when Ashwini told me about this film which she was making. I found the subject very interesting and I said yes to her."

And although she has a small part to play in Panga, the actress is completely satisfied with this fact. "My journey was very short because I have a small part to play in the film. I play Kangana Ranaut's mother but it's a small yet interesting part. I did not shoot for many days but whatever I shot was interesting," she mentioned.

When asked about her working experience with Kangana, the actress added, "She's a very good actor, she's very natural and real. Panga has no drama as it is a realistic film. I had to do basic household work in the film like 'baccho ko leke aana and jaana', so there was a homely feeling. As far as Kangana is concerned, she is a fantastic actor."

Watch the top entertainment stories here:

Before we ended our conversation with the lady, we asked her if she feels Badhaai Ho brought about a change in the way she was getting work in Bollywood. Responding in affirmation, she stated, "It has changed and it's my first break, it's like how people look for a break in films. People have noticed me and are offering me good projects."

Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/bollywood-news-neena-gupta-on-life-after-badhaai-ho-people-have-noticed-me-and-are-offering-me-good-projects-exclusive-1553201/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments