Kundali Bhagya's Anjum Fakih finds love in this comedian and gets in a relationship

Kundali Bhagya's Anjum Fakih finds love in this comedian and gets in a relationship

TV actress Anjum Fakih who is currently seen in Zee TV's top show Kundali Bhagya has finally found love. The TV actress who plays the second lead in the spin-off show, is in a serious relationship with comedian and actor Ketan Singh, as per a report in Bombay Times. Anjum brought in the New Year with Ketan in Goa. The actress even posted pictures of her with Ketan, however, she captioned it as "Just friends". However, the actress confirmed it to the daily that she is indeed seeing Ketan.

"We welcomed 2020 together and it was fun. Yes, he is more than a friend and I am loving this phase of my life," Anjum said. Talking about their first meeting, she shared, "I had seen Ketan host an awards function in February 2019, and was impressed with his talent. Apart from an anchor, he is also an actor, RJ and comedian. For the first couple of weeks after we met, I could not muster the courage to talk to him, but eventually, we exchanged numbers and became friends." Anjum also revealed that along with Ketan's sense of humour, his maturity caught her attention. "I like his sense of humour and I am always laughing around him. Also, he is more mature and older than most of the guys I have dated in the past. I have mostly dated guys younger than me. Ketan being older than me is good because he has a better perspective on situations," she said.

Ketan who has been a part of a TV show called , Shankar Jaikishan 3 in 1, said, "Anjum is a good-natured girl and I don't realise how time flies when I am with her. We enjoy being with each other."

About the future, Ketan was quoted, "For now, we are just focussing on our careers. It is too early to talk about the future." Meanwhile Anjum added, "Also, we are both in a long-distance relationship (laughs!). He stays in Thane, while I live in Andheri. With our respective careers to manage and the distance, we are not able to spend quality time together."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/kundali-bhagyas-anjum-fakih-finds-love-in-this-comedian-and-gets-in-a-relationship-1549388/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments