'I gave my first audition in 2014 and it's 2020 when two of my projects have released,' Bunty Aur Babli actress Sharvari on her immense hardships in Bollywood

'I gave my first audition in 2014 and it's 2020 when two of my projects have released,' Bunty Aur Babli actress Sharvari on her immense hardships in Bollywood

Sharvari has burst on to the scene this year, and how. Not only did she bag none other than Director Kabir Khan's first web series, The Forgotten Army, as her launch vehicle, but her debut film is also going to be a biggie YRF's Bunty Aur Babli 2, the sequel to 2005 hit. While several actress wait for years hoping to be a Yash Raj heroine, Sharvari has cracked it in her very first film. However, the road to paradise has been littered with hardships for the starlet, who has had to face multiple rejections, setbacks and as long as a 6-year wait before she finally achieved her dream. In the excitement of marveling at success, we often don't realize what all the person has had to face to reach her/his goal. Thankfully, in Sharvari's case, we can hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

In an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, the actress has opened up like never before on her struggles, rejections and if she had to face any scary stories during this period. First of all, she spoke about she had to wait for six years and be snubbed at myriad auditions, till she finally made the transition to the screen.

"I gave my first audition in 2014 and it's 2020 when two of my projects have released, so it has been a struggle to finally reach this stage. And I feel everyone faces their own struggles in this line, but, yes, for me to get work was definitely a big, big struggle. It also teaches you a lot through. It teaches you so much along these 5-6 years that I've spent struggling. So, yeha, the main struggle is to get work. After that, you have to prove your own mettle by performing."

Asked if any doubts creeped into her during this phase, and if she ever wondered whether she has chosen the right profession, Sharvari confidently spoke about how she never had any backup plan as acting was always her only option.

"I actually never had a plan B, which was very scary for me, but it made me work harder because I knew that if not this, then I don't have anything. And I made sure it was like that for me. So, I never second guessed myself because I didn't have a backup option."

The industry can be a foreboding place for rank outsiders, those who have nobody within Bollywood to lean on for advice advice. So, we were keen to know if Sharvari had faced any upsetting incidents of her own, which may have left a bad aftertaste. Thankfully, it were only her struggles and rejections that made were the obstacles she had to face.

"Obviously, rejection is the worst fear that you'd have. So, yeah, whenever I got rejected, of course I'd feel bad. I mean, everyone would feel bad in that situation. Even for an ad audition, you go to that audition so that you get that ad, and when you don't, it feels like failing an exam, and it's almost like failing an exam everyday. So, that feeling is not the best one, of course. So only that has been the biggest part of my struggle and nothing else."

After giving ample proofs of her acting chops and screen presence in The Forgotten Army, we'll be seeing Sharvari later this year on the big screen in Bunty Aur Babli 2, and fingers crossed that the girl has a dream debut after all the obstacles she's had to overcome. Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for all the latest scoops and updates.

Also, vote for the Social Media Queen below:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/bollywood-news-i-gave-my-first-audition-in-2014-and-its-2020-when-two-of-my-projects-have-released-bunty-aur-babli-actress-sharvari-on-her-immense-hardships-in-bollywood-1578905/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments