Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty reveals why she usually gets linked up with Prabhas

Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty reveals why she usually gets linked up with Prabhas

Anushka Shetty has hit the headlines again and this time around, the news is once again about her personal life. After getting linked to filmmaker Prakash Kovelamudi, the actress has been rumoured to be dating her Baahubali co-star, Prabhas. Her name has been linked to Prabhas for the longest time now. And we feel, the actress must have been tired by now, refuting the rumours of their relationship. In a recent interview with Deccan Chronicle, the actress once again mentioned that she is just good friends with Prabhas and that she knows him for 15 years now.

"I have known Prabhas for over 15 years now and he is one of my 3 AM friends. We are usually linked up because both of us are not married and make an amazing on-screen pair. Had there been anything between both of us, it would have been out by this time. Both of us are the same kind of people who don't hide any emotions if we are involved," she said. This is for the first time when Anushka has bared her heart out on her friendship with Prabhas.

Talking about her rumoured wedding with Prakash Kovelamudi, she told IBTimes, "None of that news is true. I don't get affected by such rumours. I don't know why my wedding is such a big deal for anyone. Nobody can hide a relationship. How can I hide my wedding? It is a very sensitive matter and people should deal it with some sensitivity. I have my personal space and I don't like if someone tries to intrude into it. Marriage is a sacred space. As much as it is important to anyone, it is to me also. And the day when it really happens, people will know. I am someone who doesn't like to hide things that make me happy."

Meanwhile, on the professional front, Anushka will be seen in Nishabdham. Directed by Hemant Madhukar, the film also features R Madhavan, Anjali, Michael Madsen, Subbaraju, Shalini Pandey and Srinivas Avasarala in supporting roles. The film was earlier supposed to release in January but will now hit the big screens on April 2.

Keep following this space for more updates.

Also, vote for male social media swagstar:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/baahubali-actress-anushka-shetty-reveals-why-she-usually-gets-linked-up-with-prabhas-1587909/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments