Beyhadh 2: 'She is so focused,' says Shivin Narang as he heaps praises for his co-star, Jennifer Winget [Exclusive]

Beyhadh 2: 'She is so focused,' says Shivin Narang as he heaps praises for his co-star, Jennifer Winget [Exclusive]

Shivin Narang, who shot to fame with Suvreen Guggal - Topper Of The Year, is currently enjoying a successful stint on television. The actor is presently seen in Beyhadh 2 as Rudra and he has been romantically paired opposite Jennifer Winget, who has been in the industry for nearly 16 years now. Shivin has won praises for his portrayal as Rudra in the show. Understandably, there is pressure on Shivin and Jennifer to live up to people's expectations considering that the first season of Beyhadh was a big hit. And Shivin agrees to this fact. In an exclusive interview with us, Shivin opened up on doing Beyhadh 2 and also praised his co-star, Jennifer Winget, for being a hardworking person.

Revealing how he instantly said yes to doing Beyhadh 2, Shivin told us, "When I heard the story, I was totally into it. If I really like something, I do it otherwise I don't. Coming to Beyhadh 2, when I got to know it's being made, I was really happy. At that time, I was out for Khatron Ke Khiladi and I took a narration. Obviously, the first season was a hit and critically acclaimed as well. On TV, you mostly see saas bahu dramas but this one was different. So I said yes as I really wanted to try this project.

The actor added that there's indeed pressure as the first season was a massive hit. "Obviously there is pressure, considering that season one was a hit. When the show came, people really appreciated it and the character which I play. Fans of season 1 have also showered love on me. I am really happy with the response. It is digitally the number 1 show. Overall, it's a great feeling to be a part of the show, which is loved by all," he said.

Further, heaping praises for his co-star Jennifer, Shivin added, "She is so hardworking and so honest with her work. Even after spending 15 to 16 years in the industry, she is so focused and honest with her work. What makes Beyhadh 2 is each and every character from it."

Stay tuned to Bollywoodlife for more such exclusive interviews and updates.

Also, vote for social media queen:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/beyhadh-2-she-is-so-focused-says-shivin-narang-as-he-heaps-praises-for-his-co-star-jennifer-winget-exclusive-1596852/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments