Coronavirus pandemic: Kanika Kapoor tests positive a 5th time for COVID-19; hospital authorities assure she is 'stable'

Coronavirus pandemic: Kanika Kapoor tests positive a 5th time for COVID-19; hospital authorities assure she is 'stable'

Kanika Kapoor, who was diagnosed with Coronavirus after returning from the United Kingdom, has tested positive for the fifth time of Coronavirus. For the uninformed, coronavirus patients' samples are taken for testing every 48 hours. And this is for the fifth time when Kanika Kapoor has been tested positive for coronavirus. She has been admitted to Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) for more than 10 days now. However, the director of the hospital has assured that the Baby Doll singer is doing well, her condition is stable and there is no cause of worry.

Just two days back, Kanika had shared the news for the fourth coronavirus test by sharing a quote on Instagram, which read, "Life teaches us to make good use of time, while time teaches us the value of life." On the other hand, in the caption, she had written, "Going off to bed. Sending you all loving vibes. Stay safe you guys. Thank you for your concern but I am not in the ICU. I am fine. I hope my next test is negative. Waiting to go home to my kids and family...miss them!"

Not long ago, Kanika had complained about the lack of hygiene of her hospital. She had told Times Of India, "I've been asking these people to give me something to eat but I've only been given two small bananas and an orange that had flies on it. I am so hungry, I haven't even taken the medicine that I was supposed to till now. I have a fever, I've informed them, but no one has attended to me."

Responding to her complaints, the director of the hospital had told ANI, "Kanika Kapoor has been provided the best that is possible in a hospital. She must co-operate as a patient and not throw tantrums of a star."

Anyway, we hope for the speedy recovery of Kanika Kapoor.

Also, vote for social media queen:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-coronavirus-pandemic-kanika-kapoor-tests-positive-a-5th-time-for-covid-19-hospital-authorities-assure-she-is-stable-1596592/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments