Coronavirus pandemic: Salim Khan admits taking walks during lockdown; says, 'It is only on medical grounds'

Coronavirus pandemic: Salim Khan admits taking walks during lockdown; says, 'It is only on medical grounds'

The Novel Coronavirus has been claiming lives at a staggering rate and a lockdown has been announced by the governments of various countries to help beat the pandemic. India is currently in its second lockdown that was extended by the government given the fact that the situation grew graver despite taking precautions. The government has urged people to stay indoors and not venture out unless absolutely necessary. Reports of Salim Khan taking walks along the Bandra Bandstand had been doing the rounds for a while. The actor-writer opened up on his need to take walks despite lockdown.

While talking to Pinkvilla, Salim Khan revealed, "I have been advised by the doctors to continue my walks as I have lower back issues. I have been walking for the last 40 years and the doctor has told me if I stop suddenly, it might affect my back more."

"Moreover, I have the pass issued by the government till April 30, and I am following all the norms possible. It is only on medical grounds, that I am allowed to take a walk outside. I am a law-abiding citizen but people tend to pick on us, given that we are celebrities. I am not the only one who walks around. There are so many people I see, who are strolling with their pets. But no one reports them! Anyway, I am ensuring I take all safety measures and also, I hope everyone else does too," he added.

Meanwhile, Salman Khan who is at his Panvel farmhouse with Arpita Khan, Aayush Sharma, Ahil and Ayat, Nirvaan Khan and others are having a safari time. He recently shared a song called Pyaar Karona in which he has urged his fans to stay at home and learn new skills to help them pass the time. Pyaar Karona is composed by Sajid-Wajid while the lyrics are penned by the Dabangg actor alongside Hussain Dalal.

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-coronavirus-pandemic-salim-khan-admits-taking-walks-during-lockdown-says-it-is-only-on-medical-grounds-1609606/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments