Gandi Baat 2: 'I am sapiosexual,' Anveshi Jain reveals the reason she loves Shah Rukh Khan [Exclusive]

Gandi Baat 2: 'I am sapiosexual,' Anveshi Jain reveals the reason she loves Shah Rukh Khan [Exclusive]

Who doesn't love Shah Rukh Khan? Girls go weak in the knees when they see the Badshah Of Bollywood, and it happens only because of his charisma. The Chennai Express actor has an aura that no other actor in this industry has. And he is also one of the most intelligent actors that we have ever come across. So, like most other girls out there, Gandi Baat 2 actress Anveshi Jain is equally in love with SRK for more reasons than one. She finds him extremely adorable and the hope of working with him in future has been one of the many reasons she joined this industry. In an exclusive Instagram live chat us, the actress revealed that SRK has been her crush for many years and will continue to be so.

Watch Bollywoodlife's exclusive interview with Anveshi Jain here:

Heaping praise on Shah Rukh Khan, Anveshi said, "I love his charisma, wit and intelligence. I think he is the most intelligent actor in our fraternity. So, I love him. I am sapiosexual and I like men with intellect and wit. So I think, he is the one."

On being asked if she would love to work with her B-town crush, the Gandi Baat 2 actress revealed, "Of course, that is one (to work with Shah Rukh Khan) of my biggest dreams. That is also one of the reasons I wanted to be an actor. I really wanted to work with Shah Rukh Khan. If I get that chance, I think one of my milestones will be achieved."

Other than that, Anveshi shed light on getting the same title (Most Googled Woman) as Sunny Leone. She said that there are no comparisons between her and Sunny. She stated, "I don't have any comparison with her. Everyone has a different time zone and timeline and she is big on her own. I don't have any feelings for her basically. If you ask me about comparisons with anybody in the industry, I will be extremely neutral as I don't believe in competition or following someone's footprints."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/gandi-baat-2-i-am-sapiosexual-anveshi-jain-reveals-the-reason-she-loves-shah-rukh-khan-exclusive-1605505/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments