‘I’m a huge kaam chor when it comes to jhaadu katka,’ says Neil Bhoopalam as he reveals his life in quarantine [Exclusive]

‘I’m a huge kaam chor when it comes to jhaadu katka,’ says Neil Bhoopalam as he reveals his life in quarantine [Exclusive]

The Coronavirus pandemic continues to spread its wings in most countries. More than 20 lakh people worldwide have tested positive and 1,33,572 people have died. In India, almost 12,000 people are infected by the virus. The nationwide lockdown has been extended till May 3. Different people are finding different ways to cope up. We did a video call with The Raikar Case star, Neil Bhoopalam, who spoke about the quarantine period and how he feels the world will not be the same anymore.

Watch Neil Bhoopalam's exclusive interview below:

Talking about how he's feeling, Neil said, "I'm actually enjoying the slow pace of life, the silence and clean air. There's a threat of danger and death overall, but as long as we all are safe and everyone can be contained in a manner, we should be fine."

He added. "We created that (fast moving) pace and at some time the bubble would bust. One thing I realised is that the world will never go back to what it was."

In this quarantine time most of us are doing household chores and Neil is no different. "I'm a huge kaam chor when it comes to jhaadu katka. My wife and I keep having arguments about it. I do the dusting. I'm a pro-duster. I do a bit of cooking. I do not like being stuck at home. I used to cycle four times a week. And most of my wokouts would be outdoors. But now, it's all indoors."

Neil also got a bit philosophical. "Look, sab uparwale ke hath mein hai. This life is given to you and taken from you as well. Whatever happens in between is the higher powers that be. They make us go from one day to another. But when you have the intelligence and knowhow about what to do and how to do something, I think you must trust that intelligence and give it a chance. What scares us is that sometimes we feel that there's no hope. Yesterday, I felt that. But then, you can just wait it out. It's an urban jungle and there's a predator that's on the prowl right now. So we just have to stay at home. It's a waiting game. Be cautious, responsible and patient. Quite honestly, enjoy this time. Don't give it gaali. If you're safe, it's a gift to have this time. The world won't be the same. This is the new world that we are creating together."

That's great food for thought, right? What say?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/web-series/im-a-huge-kaam-chor-when-it-comes-to-jhaadu-katka-says-neil-bhoopalam-as-he-reveals-his-life-in-quarantine-exclusive-1605913/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments