'In the past, I have spent periods of my life in a lockdown,' Sanjay Dutt recalls his time in jail

'In the past, I have spent periods of my life in a lockdown,' Sanjay Dutt recalls his time in jail

Bollywood superstar Sanjay Dutt, who has been requesting his fans to stay home and stay safe in this quarantine period, is quite worried for his family as he is alone at his Mumbai residence and they are in Dubai. Sanjay Dutt's wife Maanayata and kids Shahraan and Iqra were in the gulf country when the lockdown was announced.

Talking about the lockdown phase and how he missed his family, Sanjay Dutt told TOI, "When the lockdown was announced, unfortunately, Maanayata and my children were already in Dubai. In the past, I have spent periods of my life in a lockdown. Back then and even now, the one thought that stays with me is the way I miss my family. For me, they are everything. Thanks to technology, I can see and talk to them multiple times in a day, and yet, I miss them terribly. These times teach you about the fragility of life, and the value of moments spent with your loved ones. We should count our blessings, and never take them for granted."

When asked to him that whether he wants to bring some kind of changes in his life, post coronavirus, he replied, "I wouldn't like any changes, but yes, I would like my family to be under one roof. I am content and happy with the routine in my life. I am really looking forward to the day this lockdown ends, and I can actually see my family at home. Although I have them virtually with me, there is a difference. As a father and husband, I am worried about their safety, even though I know that they are fine".

On the professional front, Sanjay Dutt will be next seen in Ranbir Kapoor's Shamshera, Ajay Devgn's Bhuj: The Pride Of India and Alia Bhatt-Aditya Roy Kapur's Sadak 2.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-in-the-past-i-have-spent-periods-of-my-life-in-a-lockdown-sanjay-dutt-recalls-his-time-in-jail-1607325/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments