Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikdar uploads picture with him on social handle; says, 'I have not lost I have gained in every which way'

Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikdar uploads picture with him on social handle; says, 'I have not lost I have gained in every which way'

The last two days have been absolutely shocking for everyone in the country. Angrezi Medium actor Irrfan Khan breathed his last on Wednesday. He had been battling neuroendocrine cancer for the last two years and succumbed to it. On Tuesday, the actor was taken to the hospital and the spokesperson had revealed that he had been suffering from colon infection. His condition deteriorated and the actor passed away around 11 am on Wednesday morning.

The entire film fraternity was crushed along with fans. None so like his family. His wife, Sutapa Sikdar was by his side all times when the Maqbool actor was fighting his battle with the Big C. His sons, Babil and Ayan whom he adored have been putting on a brave face while dealing with this sudden loss. Recently, Sutapa Sikdar took to her social handle and uploaded an image of herself with her late husband, Irrfan. In the picture, we can see Sutapa hugging Irrfan. She captioned the image saying, "I have not lost I have gained in every which way...." Have a look at the post here:

A couple of hours ago, Irrfan's son Babil also took to his Instagram handle and thanked everyone for their prayers and blessing. He opened up saying he would get back to all of them as soon as possible. "I'm deeply grateful for all the condolences you beautiful friends are pouring in for me. Although, I hope you understand that right now I'm not being able to reply because my vocabulary is dizzy. I will get back to each one of you but just not right now. Thank you so much! I love you." Have a look at his post here:

Irrfan Khan Babil Irrfan Khan Irrfan Khan Babil Irrfan Khan

Irrfan's latest release, Angrezi Medium is supposed to re-release after lockdown. It would be a great tribute to the actor who has made everyone feel countless emotions through some remarkable characters that he portrayed on screen.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/irrfan-khans-wife-sutapa-sikdar-uploads-picture-with-him-on-social-handle-says-i-have-not-lost-i-have-gained-in-every-which-way-1615595/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments