Kirti Kulhari on Four More Shots Please! reaching small-town India: The emotions are universal [Exclusive]

Kirti Kulhari on Four More Shots Please! reaching small-town India: The emotions are universal [Exclusive]

The lockdown has been extended and one of the best ways to pass time at home is to watch good content. The second season of Four More Shots Please! is coming soon. BollywoodLife did an EXCLUSIVE skype interview with Kirti Kulhari. She revealed how she is spending her time in this lockdown phase. "Some days pass off really fast. I am treating it like a long chutti. I am not taking it otherwise," she says. The lady is damn excited about the trailer of Four More Shots Please! season two. She reveals, "Some of the girls had seen it before. I saw it just some days before. I loved it and told the team that people would love it. We all are looking forward to it."

Watch the video interview below...

This time, the girls have travelled to Istanbul, Turkey and Udaipur, so the show looks a lot glossier. "We shot in Istanbul and Udaipur, so there is outdoor in this season. It has added so much colour and production value to the season. The parts in these locales form a very exciting sequence in the show," says Kirti. As the show is centred around four girls from South Mumbai, one of the complaints is that it's not relatable to women from small-town India.

Kirti refutes this. "I get messages on a daily basis from girls in tier two and three cities. It has reached there as well. They may not be able to connect with the South Mumbai girls per se, but the themes are very universal and so are the emotions. We can relate to a thing at many levels. While the lives of the girls maybe different, you realise that the feelings are the same. They are the same everywhere all across the globe. Moreover, you do not want to see something that is ditto like your own life," she explains.

Kirti Kulhari reveals that she is watching more of movies now. "I watched Eat Pray Love, Drive, The Darkest Hour, 1922 and have a few more downloaded on my computer. I would recommend all of them though everyone cannot handle 1922. Then, there is Parasite, which is a superb film. I have Jojo Rabbit and 1971 on my wish-list. In fact, I want to watch all the Oscar nominated films," she says. The lockdown has helped Kirti Kulhari reconnect with old hobbies. "I have started reading again. In between, I lost connect with books due to Netflix and Amazon. I have started my singing riyaaz as well," she says.

The lady confesses that she does not like to cook much but this leisure cooking in lockdown is her thing. "I made dishes like dum aloo, baigan aloo, aloo ka paratha and other Indian dishes. I love South Indian food too. Pongal is my soul food, " she states.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/kirti-kulhari-on-four-more-shots-please-reaching-small-town-india-the-emotions-are-universal-exclusive-1603568/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments